Christy obsesses over what makes her clients tick, approaching conversations with deep listening, provocative questions, and constructive challenges to help elevate their game and deepen their impact.
Bringing a rare combination of benevolence and candor to her work, Christy pushes her clients toward innovation and does not hesitate to make big bets on talent as well as unproven but promising programs. Viewing success through a systemic, big-picture perspective, she always has the urge to test, fail, learn, and then go big for an even greater impact than conventional wisdom might indicate. She is drawn to partner with purpose-driven, constructive disruptors who are ready to put the work in to master their craft and become revolutionary leaders.
To complement her business degree and MBA work, Christy has a graduate-level coaching certification from Columbia University and is steeped in the disciplines of neuroscience, psychology, adult learning, and human performance.
Having earned a reputation as a pioneering HR business partner, Christy is a sought-after executive and organizational coach who will effect positive and long-lasting improvement in every individual and company she works with.
- Executive Development
- Team Coaching
- Purpose & Values Development
- Leadership & Executive Career Transition
- Graduate Level Executive & Organizational Coaching Certification – Columbia University
- Strategic Workforce Planning Certification – Human Capital Institute
- Senior Professional of HR (SPHR) – HR Certifications Institute
- Master of Business Administration Coursework – San Francisco State University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Mathematics – California State University, East Bay
- Executive & Organizational Coach – The Mastery
- Management Consultant – The Trium Group
- Global HR Business Partner – Levi Strauss & Co.
Grow Your Leadership
Expand to your full potential as a leader with powerful insights on leadership, communication, employee engagement, team best practices, and more. All Blog topics are inspired by the unique challenges and needs of our clients.
Create Teams of Confident Leaders
Set your team up for success with guidance from Bright Arrow. Our executive coaching, team coaching and training solutions provide individuals and groups with a variety of flexible options based on their specific needs.
Join the list
Receive biweekly, easy-to-apply tips and resources dedicated to leadership development, creating healthier workplaces, and improving leadership team productivity.
When under stress, do you understand how you show up to peers, managers, and direct reports? SIGN UP TODAY to receive our exclusive Strategic Self-Awareness Assessment download.