PCC, CPCC, FCA, MBA
Kisha specializes in helping senior leaders and leadership teams take their effectiveness to the next level. Her methods have been successful for a variety of leaders in over 50 countries, and she has achieved demonstrable results in increasing global diversity in leadership positions.
Kisha’s passion is helping leaders recognize and leverage what makes them distinctive so they can break through limits and reach their full potential. Living lives of fulfillment, contribution, and purpose are the goals that drive Kisha’s executive coaching style. As a result of coaching individuals from business executives to lawyers to entrepreneurs, she believes that business provides the perfect platform for mission-driven and compassionate leaders to make an impact by doing more good in the world. This good work starts with the courage to look within.
Using knowledge she gained from more than 20 years of corporate Human Resources experience in talent development, organizational effectiveness, and diversity, inclusion, and equity, Kisha’s work has impacted companies such as General Electric, Baker Hughes, Twilio, Nubank, Samsung, Diageo, CVS Health, Adobe, EY, Kraft Heinz, and many more.
Kisha’s drive and expertise have been transformational for clients all over the world, showing that the wisdom she has to impart transcends geography.
- Executive Development
- Team Coaching
- Rewiring the Brain for Success
- Women in Leadership
- Cultural Transformation & Change Management
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – International Coach Foundation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) – The Coactive Training Institute (CTI)
- Fascinate Assessment Certified Advisor (FCA) – Fascinate Corporation
- Neuroscience, Consciousness, and Transformational Coaching Certification (CNTC) – BEabove leadership
- Fascinate Assessment
- Hogan Assessments
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) – Sacred Heart University
- Bachelor of Arts degree in International Studies, Minor Spanish – California State University, Long Beach
- HR Leader – Corporate Audit Staff, North & Latin America – General Electric
- Diversity, Organization & Talent Development Leader, GE Asset Management – General Electric
- Compensation Benefits Director – General Electric Capital
Grow Your Leadership
Expand to your full potential as a leader with powerful insights on leadership, communication, employee engagement, team best practices, and more. All Blog topics are inspired by the unique challenges and needs of our clients.
Create Teams of Confident Leaders
Set your team up for success with guidance from Bright Arrow. Our executive coaching, team coaching and training solutions provide individuals and groups with a variety of flexible options based on their specific needs.
Join the list
Receive biweekly, easy-to-apply tips and resources dedicated to leadership development, creating healthier workplaces, and improving leadership team productivity.
When under stress, do you understand how you show up to peers, managers, and direct reports? SIGN UP TODAY to receive our exclusive Strategic Self-Awareness Assessment download.