Who would you be in 12-weeks if you embarked now?
Only by going inward, can you move forward. Join Bright Arrow Coaching’s founder, Tegan Trovato, for a 12-week journey to:
- Consciously choose how you “show up” as a leader and react under stress. By using Energy Leadership techniques, you will learn invaluable strategies to shift your attitude and create more win-wins.
- Shed Your Inheritance. There is so much more to inheritance than money and jewelry. We’ll identify and release the messages, rules, and stories you’ve inherited that no longer serve you in your life and leadership practices.
- Soothe your “Imposter Syndrome.” Identify the discreet ways the Imposter Syndrome could be slowing you down. Learn how to quiet the voice in your head telling you that you’re going to be found out and overcome any roadblocks your inner imposter creates.
- Nourish your inner temple. Next-level performance requires next-level self-care. Learn how to evaluate and refine what you feed your heart, mind, and body to ensure you’re living in alignment with your greater mission.
- Appoint your cheering section. Who’s got your back? Understand the value of your fellow influencers and how to connect and engage more deeply in those relationships. As you advance, you’ll also need heightened support from your friends, family, co-workers, and bosses to help pave your path forward. We’ll show you how to make that ask.
“This mastermind course was amazing. Tegan truly has a gift of bringing out what’s hidden and I learned so much about myself. I love that I am able to take the lessons everywhere in life; whether that’s at work, home, or in relationships.”
What You’ll Receive
Over the course of 12-weeks, you’ll receive the tools and support to play to your strengths, challenge your imposter syndrome, and carve out the next steps in your life and career—all while developing your authenticity and aligning your values to your purpose.
Private 1:1 Coaching Sessions
Delivered in person and via Zoom, our one-on-one coaching can supercharge growth and development by putting the entire focus of the session on you. You choose what we focus on each time, but common topics covered in one-on-one coaching sessions include: leadership development, starting your own business, career transition and development, difficult conversations, goal planning and achievement, overcoming fear, and work-life balance.
Access to Private Facebook Group
Imagine getting lifetime support and encouragement from Tegan and other like-minded women. In our private Facebook Group, you’ll get an opportunity to share your goals, your accomplishments and success stories, and any challenges you’re facing—throughout your entire journey and beyond. Additionally, you will get lifetime access to Bright Arrow’s exclusive tools and resources that will help you turn your goals into real actions.
In-Person Events in Chicago on 9/8 and 11/17
Nothing replaces the bonds and memories forged when inspiring women meet live and in-person. Bright Arrow will host everyone for a kick-off and closing ceremony in the vibrant and dynamic city of Chicago on September 8, 2018 and November 17, 2018. The only costs of this trip not included in your investment are transportation and hotel. Once you register, you’ll receive a detailed schedule outlining the location and dates for our in-person events, online virtual meeting dates and times, and a break-down of our weekly activities.
Energy Leadership Development
You can consciously choose how you “show up” in the world and react under stress. By using Energy Leadership techniques, we will show you how to evaluate your level of energy based on your attitude, perception, and perspective of the world. You will learn invaluable strategies to shift your approach to life and work; ultimately having more of what you want across all areas of your life and leadership practices.
Additional Alumni Gifts
Additionally, everyone completing this mastermind instantly becomes Bright Arrow alumni and receives:
- 50% discount on the energy leadership assessments ($750 savings)
- 15-20% discount on private coaching packages ($225-1200 savings)
- Lifetime access to our private Facebook Group providing ongoing resources, inspiration, and networking
Bi-Weekly Video Meetings
Together, we will meet in a private Zoom conference room where we will focus on group coaching and Tegan will provide a mini-lesson to set the stage and inspire you to dig deeper for your self-exploration the following week. All sessions will also be recorded and shared in our private Facebook Group.
We often fantasize about where we want to be, but lack the tools and inspiration to get there. That stops the minute you register. In addition to our two in-person meetings on September 8 and November 17, bi-weekly conference calls, and 1:1 personal coaching sessions; everyone will receive Bright Arrow’s beautiful signature workbook with weekly exercises that will help you dig deeper, track your progress, and step into your power.
“Through the mastermind program, I felt supported to push myself to grow, shed behaviors that no longer work for me, and embrace my personal brilliance.”
Are you ready to transform your life?
Learn more about this incredible mastermind experience and discover for yourself why so many clients refer to Tegan Trovato as their secret weapon by scheduling a complimentary, 60-minute discovery session!
Not Ready for the Mastermind, but Need Some Life-Altering Realizations?
Lifelong change can occur in an instant via a powerful thought, idea, or realization. Follow our blog for inspiration.
Recently, my podcast partner, Katie Rasoul, and I met with Emily Phillips to talk about Financial Planning. And not just about the nerdy math parts of it, but what really matters to people are growing their careers, their families, and their wealth in the current...read more
What does it mean to be personally powerful? The generic definition goes something like this: the ability to do something or act in a particular way. Yet we have so many different definitions, ways, and thoughts around power. There’s the internal demonstration of...read more
I recently sat down with my podcast partner, Katie Rasoul and career trailblazer, Erin Coupe for an enlightening and transformational discussion on how anyone can change their Money Mindset and “play big” in their careers. This is different than managing your money,...read more