MBA, MPE, ACPEC
Wendy excels at bridging cross-functional teaming and problem-solving. She has a knack for breaking down silos within organizations and teams in service of finding more impactful and sustainable solutions. She has a bias for action in both her personal and professional life, and this comes through in her coaching style as she inspires, empowers, and supports her clients to take action in a manner and way that is genuine and meaningful for them and their organizations.
Wendy is exceptional at connecting the dots and has demonstrated her ability within multiple industries and diverse positions. This translates to her coaching style as she can quickly understand and navigate complex environments and situations, breaking down the complexity to support clients in identifying the underlying issues and simplifying the complex into actionable and impactful steps for progress.
Wendy is a former intercollegiate distance runner who is now a fledgling CrossFit athlete. A few of her most fun and memorable life moments was when she performed at Blues Alley in Georgetown, sky-dived in Colorado Springs, and randomly was sitting next to Donovan Bailey’s family when he won the Olympic gold in 1996!
- Executive Coaching
- Team Development
- Advanced Certified Personal & Executive Coach (ACPEC) – College of Executive Coaching
- Predictive Index
- Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Master’s in Business Administration, Entrepreneurial Management, The Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania)
- Master’s in Physical Education, Athletics Administration – Springfield College
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration – Whittier College
- Vice President of Athlete Safety – U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Committee
- Senior Executive – Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Senior Associate Commissioner/Chief of Staff – West Coast Conference
Grow Your Leadership
Expand to your full potential as a leader with powerful insights on leadership, communication, employee engagement, team best practices, and more. All Blog topics are inspired by the unique challenges and needs of our clients.
Create Teams of Confident Leaders
Set your team up for success with guidance from Bright Arrow. Our executive coaching, team coaching and training solutions provide individuals and groups with a variety of flexible options based on their specific needs.
Join the list
Receive biweekly, easy-to-apply tips and resources dedicated to leadership development, creating healthier workplaces, and improving leadership team productivity.
When under stress, do you understand how you show up to peers, managers, and direct reports? SIGN UP TODAY to receive our exclusive Strategic Self-Awareness Assessment download.