As a psychologist, professional speaker, experienced executive, and life coach, Lisa brings a unique, multi-faceted background to her coaching relationships. She helps clients identify exactly what is holding them back and provides guidance on overcoming any obstacle.
Through years of clinical and professional experience, Lisa is comfortable confronting any issues that arise and is able to navigate stressful and uncomfortable situations with ease. She focuses on nurturing self-confidence and managerial skills in her clients and has a passion for helping them establish a healthy work/life balance, boundary setting, and overall mental wellness.
Lisa has worked with hundreds of organizations, professionals, and employees at all levels, and was named one of the top 20 executive coaches in Chicago by InfluenceDigest.com. She is a lead trainer for iPEC Coaching, an ICF-certified, international training program for life and executive coaching. She is also a professional trainer for the American Management Association and an adjunct executive coach for the Center for Creative Leadership.
Lisa cherishes being able to help guide others and knows that maintaining her own love and passion for learning is essential to being the best she can be for herself and those she coaches. She loves to travel, read, hike, and spend time with her family.
- New Manager
- Executive Development
- Team Coaching
- Training Facilitation
- Women in Leadership
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) – iPEC Coaching
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Energy Leadership Index – Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) – iPEC Coaching
- COR.E Dynamics specialist
- Hogan Assessments
- Energy Leadership Index Assessment
- Meyer’s Briggs
- Doctorate of Psychology, Family minor – Illinois School of Professional Psychology, Chicago campus
- Master’s of Counseling Psychology – Benedictine University
- Professional life and executive coach, speaker, and psychologist
- Lead Trainer – iPEC Coaching
- Professional Trainer – American Management Association
Grow Your Leadership
Expand to your full potential as a leader with powerful insights on leadership, communication, employee engagement, team best practices, and more. All Blog topics are inspired by the unique challenges and needs of our clients.
Create Teams of Confident Leaders
Set your team up for success with guidance from Bright Arrow. Our executive coaching, team coaching and training solutions provide individuals and groups with a variety of flexible options based on their specific needs.
Take the First Step
When under stress, do you understand how you show up to peers, managers and direct reports?
Fill out this short form to receive a free download of Bright Arrow Coaching's Strategic Self-Awareness Assessment.