Dee uses a neuroscience-based approach, along with her innate ability to see the best qualities in everyone she meets, to help each client create a roadmap for maximizing their potential.
Connecting with people in a way that captivates and inspires them, Dee’s insights allow clients to build confidence and make clear decisions. Subsequently, this drives their individual growth in ways that benefit the team, the culture, and the organization’s mission. Dee works with people to analyze their skills, style, and achievements, and then identifies opportunities for them to accelerate transformation within their organization and their careers.
Her current model of coaching combines processes from her master’s degree in Instructional Design with the neuroscience behind transformational coaching. The results have amazed leaders with both the speed and accuracy with which they can reduce stress and increase efficiency. Clients are fascinated as Dee guides them in adding a new dimension of meaning to their leadership journey.
Dee’s extensive career involved working for three Fortune 500 companies, a start-up, and as an entrepreneur. She has coached over 300 Executive MBAs, and countless leaders across all industries have benefited from her innovative techniques.
To give back to the community, Dee has presented life planning and motivational workshops to the women of Deborah’s Place, which provides services and apartments for formerly homeless women.
With her family, Dee has lived in multiple locations across the US, but coincidentally only in places that begin with the letter “C”: Chicago, Connecticut, Colorado Springs, Chicago (again), and now California. Each “C” has been a wonderful adventure!
- Executive Development
- Training Facilitation
- Women in Leadership
- Neuroscience-Based Coaching
- Strategic Vision & Planning
- Certificate in Neuroscience of Transformational Coaching (CNTC)
- Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Career-Leader Assessment
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Identity Map Assessment
- Korn Ferry’s Emotional & Social Competency Inventory
- Learning Bridge 360
- Master of Arts, Educational Systems Development / Instructional Design
– Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Science, Merchandising Management
– Michigan State University
- Curriculum Redesign Lead for Executive MBA Career Services and Career Coach
– Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Contract Consultant- Design & Facilitate “8-Day MBA”
- Senior Instructional Designer & Project Manager
– Andersen Consulting
Grow Your Leadership
Expand to your full potential as a leader with powerful insights on leadership, communication, employee engagement, team best practices, and more. All Blog topics are inspired by the unique challenges and needs of our clients.
Create Teams of Confident Leaders
Set your team up for success with guidance from Bright Arrow. Our executive coaching, team coaching and training solutions provide individuals and groups with a variety of flexible options based on their specific needs.
Take the First Step
When under stress, do you understand how you show up to peers, managers and direct reports?
Fill out this short form to receive a free download of Bright Arrow Coaching's Strategic Self-Awareness Assessment.