MBA, PCC, CPC, ELI-MP
Marvin sees himself as more than a coach for clients. He is their ally, standing by them in even the lowest moments and helping them navigate times of significant organizational change and personal and professional challenges.
He empowers leaders to be the best version of themselves by encouraging them as well as equipping them with the tools they need to stretch their talents. Marvin relishes the opportunity to ask the tough questions and deliver the needed insights that will push people out of their comfort zones so that they can do the important work needed to achieve their goals.
A seasoned leadership coach, talent strategist, and human resources executive with more than 25 years of experience working with leaders and employees at all levels of world-class organizations, Marvin understands that genius is often revealed in times of failure and disappointment. Through building credibility and confidence in his clients, he gives them the skills that truly illuminate their character.
In an era when businesses are grappling with unprecedented challenges related to remote work, and managers often lack the capacity and capability to develop emerging leaders, Marvin’s unique ability to effectively assess the performance and potential of talent is more vital than ever. Through his efforts, he produces leaders who make a profound impact on their families, organizations, and communities.
- New Manager
- Executive Development
- Training Facilitation
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) – iPEC Coaching
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Executive Coaching Certification Training – International Coaching Association (ICA)
- Neuro Linguistics Programming Certified Practitioner – Tad James Co.
- Hypnotherapy Certification – Tad James Co.
- Energy Leadership Index – Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) – iPEC Coaching
- Energy Leadership Index Assessment
- Hogan Assessments
- LEAD NOW! 360 Feedback Assessment
- Everything DISC Management Assessment
- Master’s in Business Administration in Human Resources Management – The George Washington University
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, specialization in Finance – James Madison University
- Management Consultant, Change Management Practice – Ernst and Young
- Vice President Human Resources – Abt Associates
- Global Director – Human Resources – WR Grace
Grow Your Leadership
Expand to your full potential as a leader with powerful insights on leadership, communication, employee engagement, team best practices, and more. All Blog topics are inspired by the unique challenges and needs of our clients.
Create Teams of Confident Leaders
Set your team up for success with guidance from Bright Arrow. Our executive coaching, team coaching and training solutions provide individuals and groups with a variety of flexible options based on their specific needs.
Join the list
Receive biweekly, easy-to-apply tips and resources dedicated to leadership development, creating healthier workplaces, and improving leadership team productivity.
When under stress, do you understand how you show up to peers, managers, and direct reports? SIGN UP TODAY to receive our exclusive Strategic Self-Awareness Assessment download.