What we ask of leaders has changed dramatically in the last two years.
The systems we operate in have been overtaxed, and we’ve had to lead despite the ambiguity and volatility.
So, how might leadership continue to evolve? What will it take to be a leader of the future?
In the trailer for Workplace Forward, I explain how the podcast was born to help you navigate the changing landscape of leadership and take care of yourself in the process.
I describe how leaders are being asked to do things they have never done before like, taking a stand on political and social issues, attending to our employees’ human needs and increasing our education around systemic racism.
Listen in for a sneak peek at the experts, authors and innovators appearing on upcoming episodes and find out what you will learn about the behaviors, beliefs and skills required of leaders of the future.
Themes explored in this week’s episode:
- How what’s being asked of leaders has changed dramatically in the last 2 years
- Why leaders are being asked to take a stand on political and social issues
- What it looks like for leaders to be emotionally available and take care of their employees’ human needs
- The growing demand for leaders to increase their education around racism
- How the Workplace Forward Podcast was born to explore the behaviors, beliefs and skills required of leaders of the future
- The experts, authors and innovators who will appear on Workplace Forward
- What you will learn in upcoming episodes about growing from desirable difficulty, exercising your insight muscle and leading in liminal space